I’m excited to announce that I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by DGuy and DGal of Dragons on FIRE.
Sound familiar? They were just here! Check out their interview post that goes live tomorrow.
I’m honored to be nominated for this award and to be apart of such a great group of nominees. Thank you Dragons on FIRE!
What is it?
The Versatile Blogger Award recognizes bloggers for the uniqueness in their writing and the dedication that’s shown in each post.
If you are nominated for the award, you’ve won the award.
Here are the rules
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their site.
- Select up to 15 blogs/bloggers that you follow and enjoy reading.
- Nominate those blogs for the award.
- And finally, tell the person that nominated you 7 things about yourself.
My list of nominations
- Mr. Jamie Griffin
- The Mastermind Within
- Frugal for Less
- Campfire Finance
- Dads Dollars and Debts
- Michael Dinich
- The Simple Dollar
- Financial Samurai
- Damn Millennial
- Heartland on FIRE
- Chain of Wealth
- My Millennial Guide
Things about me
- My wife and I have been married for over 2 years, almost 3.
- We have one human baby and three fur babies. (Our son, one dog, and two cats).
- We love hiking in our local nature trail.
- I love golfing. I have been doing it for the majority of my life.
- I love gaining knowledge and asking questions.
- I love old cars. Classic cars, muscle cars, trucks, you name it.
- I’m a BIG Green Bay Packer fan.
Thanks again to the Dragons on FIRE. Make sure to check out their interview here tomorrow. I’m excited to hear from my fellow nominees!